Saturday, February 6, 2010

Our Princess is 2!

Our baby is 2, I can't believe it!



Ashtyn is such a big girl! I love it that she is still very much a mommy's girl, she still pretty much wants me for everything. Such a difference from her brothers who seemed to only want daddy. She differs from the boys in so many ways, yet she loves them so much and tries her best to do just what they are doing. She still isn't a big talker, but she is definitely talking more. She goes to the Little Gym once a week and also is taking a dance class once a week. At the Little Gym she loves to hang and swing on the bars and climbs on everything! She tries her best to dance like teacher in her dance class and I think she does a pretty good job! In this year I hope so much for her, but mostly I hope she potty trains soon!

No comments: