Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dress Up



Brian went to Kevin's last night to watch a UFC fight, Kate's in California so the boys had some brotherly bonding time. While Daddy was away Ashtyn, Ryder and Mommy had some fun! Gramma got her this cute dress up kit and here she is with all of her jewels and pretty skirt. I've secretly been waiting for the day when Ashtyn would start wearing little tutus and tiaras. she is such a girlie girl and I love it! (Especially after having two rough and tumble boys!) For Daddy's sake I did not get a picture of Ryder all dressed up! Don't worry, we don't have a cross-dressing 5 year old, just curious. When Brian got home we were all glad to see him. Brian and I were hugging and kissing a little (it's not like we were making out, I mean we're married!) and Ryder says, "Stop lovin' eachother!" Yes! We're embarrassing him already!

No comments: